If you have changed your password be sure to DELETE the old login information from your computer or phone.
If you have had more than one account with us in the past, be sure you are trying to access your current account and not a deleted one
Login instructions if the above doesn't apply
To access your account when logging in at www.jewishcafe.com please ensure you correctly enter your username and password as per the tips below:
- your username contains both letters and numbers
- your password, unless you've changed it, contains both letters and numbers
- your username and password do not contain spaces
- enter all the letters and numbers, even if it looks like you've run out of space in the login boxes
- your email address is not your username or password
- try copying and pasting your username and password from the Welcome email we sent you when you joined
- ensure you have cookies enabled on your Web browser. See our cookie help page for more information.
Login Example: for the username george123, the password might be george123456. It will not be just 456 or even 123456.
Retry Logging In